CISCO Certified Network Professional Course
|CISCO Certified network professional (CCNP Training in Malviya Nagar, Delhi) is popular proficient level certification from CISCO. The focus is on managing routers and switches as well as edge applications that assimilate voice, wireless and safety into the network.
In order to accomplish CCNP certification, you have to be a valid CCNA CCNP Certification can be done through following Devices
Routers: 1841, 2611xm, 2800, 3640, 3800, 7200
Wireless: AIRONET WNIC, AIRONET LWAP, AIROSPACE 2000 WLC, WDS
Switches: 2950, 3550, 4000
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP Course) corroborate skills and knowledge essential to install, configure and troubleshoot converged local and wide area networks with 100 to 500 or more nodes. With a CCNP certification, a network proficient expresses the knowledge and skills mandatory to manage the routers and switches that form the network core, as well as edge applications that integrate voice, wireless and protection into the network. The CCNP course/Training syllabus contains building scalable CISCO networks, securing converged wide area networks, CISCO multilayer switched networks and optimizing converged networks.
We are professional in following CCNP Module (Aptech Malviya Nagar)
- Routing & Switching
Aptech Malviya Nagar Institute offers CCNP R&S Training Course in Delhi. CCNP is a certification to authorize that you have the ability to plan, implement and troubleshoot local and wide range of enterprise networks and that you can work cooperatively with specialists on advanced security, wireless, video and voice solutions.
We Offer best CCNP R&S course training and covering all features of CCNP modules ROUTER, SWITCHES, and TSHOOT.
Module1-ROUTER: It is about IP Routing and covers topics like EIGRP, BGP, IPV6, MPLS, OSPF, etc.
Module2-SWITCHES: It is about network that can be used in switched network like VLAN, Inter-VLAN, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, STP, VTP and RSTP etc.
Module3-TSHOOT: It is all about troubleshooting and retaining various IP networks.
- 24×7 lab access.
- Flexible batch time as per need.
- Access to best trainers of the industry.
- State of art infrastructure and facilities.
- Live Cisco devices and rack to practice on.
- Beginner and advance level training modules also available.
- Practical revelation to concepts with live training sessions.
Anybody with slightest one year of CCNP Routing and Switching is prepared to advance his proficiency and work independently on multifaceted network situation and come up with solutions should go for CCNP Routing and Switching certification. Getting certified demonstrates the ability mandatory in production as a systems engineer, network engineer, network technician or a support engineer.
CCNP Routing and switching certification establishes your capability to design, verify, implement and troubleshoot local as well as broad area enterprise networks. Also, it authorize that you can work with expert on advanced security, voice, wireless, and video solutions. The routing and switching abilities you’ll grow while doing this certification provide a solid foundation.
The routing and switching protocol skills and knowledge you’ll achieve while pursuing this certification grant a lasting foundation. They are uniformly relevant in the physical networks of nowadays and the virtualized network functions of tomorrow.
The exams which you need to take in order to be CCNP certified are as below:
a) Implementing Cisco IP Routing (300-101 ROUTE)
b) Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (300-115 SWITCH)
c) Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (300-135 TSHOOT)
What will I be taught?
- Basic Network and Routing Concepts
- Internet connectivity in an Enterprise
- Hardening of various Routers and routing protocols
- Redistribution of Routes
- Implementation of path control
- Switching Database Manager
- Implementation of Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Implementation of Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- The operation of Layer 2 and Layer 3 / multilayer switches
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) and Power over Ethernet (PoE) implementation
- Virtual LANs (VLANs) and trunks and working of VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP)
- Port aggregation for Layer 2 and Layer 3
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) server and relay agent configurations for both IPv4 and IPv6.
Job’s For CISCO Professional –
|CISCO Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification program is associated exclusively to the job role of the Cisco Network Security Engineer responsible for Security in Routers, supporting, Networking devices , as well as choosing, Switches and appliances, deploying and troubleshooting Firewalls, VPNS, and IDS/IPS solutions for their networking environments.|