APTECH HARDWARE NETWORKING COURSES
Aptech offers hardware networking courses leading to international certifications from Microsoft, Red Hat & Cisco.
education, technology and internet – students with computers studying at school .
Different between Computer Hardware & Networking
- Computer Hardware is the arrangement of physical mechanism or components that create the computer system. Physical mechanism contains hard disk drive, monitor, and mouse, keyboard, RAM motherboard etc.
- Networking is the part of computer science that permits computers to exchange data or information. Data can be exchanged whichever using wireless media or cable media.
The network devices are Hub, Router, Modem, Switch and Dongle. Network Interface Cards (NICs) are the mainly type of hardware-network on a network.
Hardware proficient agreement with different hardware mechanisms such as computer systems, motherboard, chips, processor, RAM, circuit boards, modems, external hard disks and printers. So, in order to be successful in this zone, they must have awareness of all these machinery of hardware.
The courses run from just 2 weeks (for a short-term course) to 2 years (for the Career courses).
All courses are available to those who have completed Class 12/ HSC.
The following is a quick list of courses that we offer:
CLICK & SELECT THE BEST COURSE FOR YOU!
CLICK & SELECT THE BEST COURSE FOR YOU
Career Courses For Hardware Networking:
- Ethical Hacking
- Amazon Web Services Cloud
- Network Security
- VMware Cloud
- System & Storage
- Windows Server 2012
Short Term Courses:
- CCNP Routing & Switching
- Configuring Windows 10
- Ethical Hacking
- Configuring Firewall
- WAN Security & Wireless Technology
- Red Hat System Administration
- MCSA Server 2010
- Red Hat Certified Engineer
- Hardware & Networking
After succeed for the aforementioned courses/training the applicants would be eligible for various job tasks like Network administrator, System Administrator, System Engineer, Technical support, IT technician, Technical Engineer/Computer Hardware Engineer, Network Engineer, Help desk technician/Network support technician, IT administrator, Security Database development & administration and Intranet Specialist.