English Language Training
Professional trying to make an impression, to a housewife trying to make an influence. From a college student trying to strike a conversation with his friends to a customer service agent assisting a customer over the phone, English plays a vital role in our life. English is the ticket to form connections, influence people and getting places. English is a Universal language of business and communication. Individuals who can read, write and speak English fluently and confidently open up new Horizons for themselves .Speaking English allows you to broaden your world of job opportunities and even an international career .The courses offered at Aptech aim to improvise your knowledge of English vocabulary and grammar so that you can communicate confidently, fluently and effectively in your personal, social as well as professional life.
Grammar appraisal tests determine the eligibility of the applicants to join the pre-intermediate, intermediate
or upper intermediate level.
- Upper Intermediate
English speaking course for Beginner
Individuals with preceding awareness of alphabet and some basic terminology,along with the capability to understand are eligible for the course. During the course learn to:
- Address people with right titles
- Use the correct descriptive adjectives
- Use correct phonic sound of alphabets
- Speak about daily and weekly activities
- Use ‘be’ forms of verb in simple present tense
- Use different ways of greeting and taking leave from people
Speak accurate English today!
This course is appropriate for working proficients and job in search of students. A grammar appraisal test decides the membership in this course.
The business communication course trains individuals to:
- Grasp important points
- Guess the meaning of new words
- Attend an interview with confidence
- Draft a letter and accept a job proposal
- Understand telephone language accurately
- Frame sentences using conditional clauses
- Read paragraphs and interpret their meaning correctly
- Use present continuous for future meeting arrangements
- Apply knowledge of combination in written communication
- Identify the crux of various texts and title them appropriately
- Identify and use modal verbs of obligation during conversations
- Use present simple and present continuous during discussions
- Apply knowledge of past simple verbs in written communication
- Make suitable use of past simple tense in verbal communication