Red Hat Certified Engineer Course
Red Hat Certified Engineer(RHCE) course is a foremost certification course for Linux network administrators who configure networking services and security on servers operating a Red Hat Operating System.Aptech Malviya Nagar offers certified Red Hat Certified Engineer Course training on the up to date Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7. RHCE is a superior level Red Hat certification. The RHCE(Red Hat Certified Engineer course), the most valued IT documentation course, makes possible the understanding, knowledge, and functioning skills mandatory for managing and administration of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux system.It is designed for system administrators, who are knowledgeable and veterans in the Linux system administration.Red Hat Certified Engineer course focuses on the use and organization of network servers running on DNS, Maria DataBase, Apache HTTPD, SMTP null clients, Network File System and many more.It teaches about advanced networking and firewall configurations. This is basically a Linux distribution system that has been industrialized by Red Hat now free and open source.
Aptech Malviya Nagar is a leading Education & Training Institute at Malviya Nagar.We boast for the most modern infrastructure in Delhi . Aptech’s professionals are dedicated to make available updated and specialized Linux training. Our faculties are the best of the best. They combine hands-on consulting work with training to ensure that their knowledge is not only academic. Our Red Hat Certified Engineer course offers career opportunity to thousands of people concerned in Training/Consulting in the IT Industry. Our courses make available the basic skills and knowledge required for system administrators, in terms of both applications as well as operating systems. We ,in addition also focus on the hardware and software troubleshooting and other important basic information in an in-depth manner.
RHCE Course Objectives
- iSCSI (Configuring an Internet Small Computer System Interface) initiator
- Producing and delivering reports on system utilization
- Use of shell scripting to automate system maintenance tasks
- Configuring of system logging, which also includes remote logging
- Manage DNS for servers
- Configure Email delivery
- Provide block-based and file-based storage
- Configuration of a system to enable networking services like File Transfer Protocol (FTP), HTTP/HTTPS, network file system (NFS), Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), server message block (SMB), Network Time Protocol (NTP), and secure shell (SSH)
- Setting of kernel runtime parameters
What sets RHCE certification apart from other Linux certifications
The Red Hat Certified Engineer course is a wide-ranging program that has a very high acknowledgment in the industries. The program enable an IT professional with skills and knowledge related to the following:
- Setting of kernel runtime parameters (through files in /sys and /proc)
- Configuration of packet filtering, static routes, and network address translation
- Generating and delivering reports linked to system use
- Configuration of Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) initiator
- Using shell scripting for automated system maintenance responsibilities
- Configuration of system logging and this includes remote logging as well
Job Titles for RHCE Professionals
The entry level designations in the industry for RHCE certified professionals are Linux system administrator and systems engineer-IT. The mid-level and senior designations for RHCE certified professionals include senior systems engineer, senior systems administrator, and Sr. Unix system administrator.