Aptech has trained more than 6.8 million students through more than 1300 centers in 40 countries. Aptech Computer Education is Aptech’s IT & ICT training brand, and a pioneer in IT & ICT education.
Banking, financial services, retail, media, pharmaceuticals, automobile, manufacturing, telecom, hospitality – every single industry depends on IT. Technology and software solutions have become part of all companies; be they government organizations, non-government organizations, or small and medium enterprises.
Newly emerging trends and technologies like cloud computing, mobile applications, social media and data analytics give rise to new opportunities in this sector.
IT job roles are expected to grow as newer and advanced technologies come up. As a trained IT professional, you can build a great career in any industry that uses software solutions.
Aptech Computer Education
Aptech Computer Education is the 30-year-old, IT training brand of Aptech. Aptech offers technology courses, career programs, and certification courses, to enhance your career in IT. It also provides basic IT programs for school students.
Aptech offers a variety of courses:
- Technology courses for students who wish to make a career in the IT industry
- Certification courses for IT professionals to enhance their career
Aptech’s course curriculum is designed after careful market study by industry experts, in line with the latest technologies. Aptech Computer Education has partnered with technology companies such as Microsoft, Oracle, and Red Hat, to offer courses that are globally recognised. These tie-ups enable us to meet international standards in IT training.
Aptech courses are taught by experienced and certified faculty. All our trainers are required by the company to upgrade their technical skills constantly. This helps maintain their industry expertise and brings tremendous benefits to our students.
Aptech gives great importance to providing high-quality education to students. By joining an IT course with Aptech, you get:
- World-class quality of education
- A wide variety of career, professional, short-term and certification courses, designed for the learning and career needs of students, working professionals and others
- Benefits through Aptech’s partnership with technology companies like Microsoft, Red Hat and Oracle
- Tie-ups with universities around the world to offer globally-recognized education. Students may even be able to transfer credits earned at Aptech to these universities and thus, complete their education at an international location such as the UK or Europe.
- Onlinevarsity: A collaborative cloud-based learning platform for Aptech students where they access e-books & blogs, and receive project guidance from industry experts. This is Aptech’s revolutionary step to supplement classroom education with online, interactive learning.
- Workshops, events and other activities to encourage student-industry interaction, prepare you for job interviews and make you industry-ready
- State-of-the-art computer labs and other infrastructure to help you get the most out of your course with Aptech