Internet of Things (IoT)
The Internet of thins (IoT) will connect everyday physical object to the internet and be able to identify themselves to other devices.There will nearly 26 billion devices on the internet of things by 2020. Aptech Malviya Nagar institute’s Course on Internet of Things (IoT) training Delhi will train you in the latest technologies and make you a skilled IoT Professional.
MODULE COVERED IN INTERNET OF THINGS IOT TRAINING DELHI
- Programming Principles and elementary programming
- Introduction to internet of things (IoT)
- Work with No SQL Database (MongoDB)
- Sensors & Connectivity Technologies
- Cloud Computing & Data Analytics
OBJECTIVE OF THE COURSE
The Internet of Things (IOT) course provides a core grounding in how science and technology have developed to enable the Internet of Things in a way appropriate for any learner. For those interested in developing further hands-on expertise in designing and developing for the Internet of Things (IOT), this course will provide a context to the discoveries and converging technologies that will springboard the next round of innovations. After completing the Internet of Things (IOT) course, you will be able to:
1. Compare how the telephone system works (that is, peer-to-peer networks) with how media delivery works (that is, broadcast/multicast networks).
2. Explain the trade offs between circuit switched networks (that is, dedicated resources) and packet switched networks (that is, shared resources).
3. Tell interesting stories about key innovations that transformed the communications, entertainment and consumer electronics industries.
4. Explain how email, YouTube, SMS etc. work.
5. Find resources for those wishing to do more of a deep-dive into the above topics.
YOU LEARN TO
- Understand the “what, why and How” of IT
- Learn to store data in a document-oriented database, MongoDB
- Learn the entire spectrum of Internet of Things (IoT) technology including end to end Internet of Things (IoT) Architecture, Hardware and Software Platforms for building Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions
- Learn how embedded objects with sensors can communicate to create new business models
- Develop a Project using Internet of Things (IoT) Technologies
10+2/ graduates/ undergraduates/ working professionals
On successfully completing the Smart Pro iOS course, you will be ready to join top national & international IT companies as:
- MIS professional
- MIS support executive