Enroll for the ASP.NET MVC course and learn to develop advanced ASP.NET Model View Controller (MVC) applications using .NET Framework 4.5 tools and technologies. This course focuses on coding activities that enhances the performance and scaleability of the website application.
ASP.NET MVC gives a powerful, patterns-based way to build dynamic websites that gives full control over markup for enjoyable and agile development. It is a light weight, highly testable presentation framework, highly bankable & is integrated with existing ASP.NET features.
- Mapped to global certification MCSD: Developing ASP.Net 4.5 MVC Web Applications
- Microsoft official curriculum
- Focus on coding to develop web application
- Certified trainer
What you learn?
- Describe Microsoft web technologies stack
- Use appropriate technology to develop applications
- Design the architecture & implementation of a web application
- Create MVC models
- Write code to implement business logic
- Add controllers to MVC applications to manage user interaction, update models, and select & return views
- Create views in an MVC application that display & edit data, and interact with models & controllers
Course duration of Asp Dot Net MVC
Undergraduates/ graduates/ working professionals/ engineers
On completing a web app development course, you can build a successful career as:
- .NET web application developer
- Java enterprise application developer
- Amazon web services developer