Configuring Windows 10
The Configuring Windows 10 course will teach you the knowledge and skills required to install and configure Windows 10 desktops and devices in a Windows Server domain corporate environment. You will explore installing and customizing Windows 10 operating systems and apps, as well as configuring local and remote network connectivity and storage. In Configuring Window 10 course, you will also learn how to configure data security, device security, and network security and to maintain, update, and recover Windows 10.
Who should attend Configuring Windows 10 course ?
- IT professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources.
- Enterprise desktop/device support technicians (EDSTs) who provide Tier 2 support to users running Windows 10 desktops and devices within a Windows domain environment in medium-to-large enterprise organizations.
In Configuring Windows 10 course, you will learn:
- Install Windows 10
- Configure a device running Windows 10
- Configure network connectivity for a Windows 10 device
- Manage storage in Windows 10
- Manage folders and printers
- Manage data and device security
- Implement Windows 10 features to improve network security
- Monitor and update Windows 10 devices
- Restore files, roll back drivers, and recover Windows 10 devices