Computer Hardware Course Delhi
Netlink Computer Hardware Course is a career program created to produce job-ready professionals in the field of hardware and networking. It provides training in the fundamentals and techniques of subjects ranging from digital electronics to network security.
Recent technological advancements have led to computers being updated with faster and robust components. This has led to a sharp rise in the demand for good hardware professionals. To fulfill this requirement for skilled and trained professionals, Aptech has introduced the Netlink program. This course give student the rights skills through hands-on practical training sessions and helps them become job-ready professionals.
Everyone uses Computers, laptops, Mobile Internet and iPads these days. This growth in technology has led to growth in the scope of hardware and networking too. There is a huge demand for people trained in this field to work as Hardware & Networking Engineers.
Why Netlink Course ?
Aptech’s Netlink Computer Hardware Course offers an easy entry into this growing field. With this course, you become job-ready and can easily build a successful Career in Computer Hardware Field.
- Assignment-based learning
- Leads to Global Certification
- Certified Faculty
- On-Track & Quality Training
- Industry Relevant Skills
- Digital Electronics
- Fundamentals of Computer Technologies
- Configuring Windows 8
- Fundamentals of Red Hat System Administration
- Routing & Switching
- Network Security
- Fundamentals, concepts, theory and applications of digital electronics
- Fundamentals of computer technology, installation and configuration of PCs, laptops and related hardware, and basic networking
- Configure and administer Windows 8 as a standalone installation or in a corporate environment
- Installing the Linux operating system, establish network connectivity, manage physical storage, and perform basic security administration
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic router operation and routing on Cisco devices
- Communication security, infrastructure security, cryptography, operational security, and general security concepts
Job / Career Options
- Hardware Engineer
- PC support Executive
- Tech Support Executive
- Desktop Technician
- Helpdesk Executive
10+2, Under Graduates of any discipline wanting to make a career in the IT industry
6 months approx. Classes are typically held 2 hours a day, 6 days a week.