ACSE Private Cloud Training Delhi
ACSE Private Cloud Training Delhi is a career course created to make you a job-ready professional in one of the most in-demand skills in IT – cloud computing. The course also offers students expertise in hardware & system administration.
Why ACSE Private Cloud Training Delhi ?
According to a NASSCOM study, the global cloud computing market is projected to grow at an annual rate of 33% and is expected to reach US$680 billion by 2020. Job opportunities in the Indian market are expected to be worth US$16 billion. As per an IDC report, cloud computing is expected to create two million jobs in India by 2015.
Join Aptech’s ACSE Private Cloud Training Delhi course to get trained for a high-paying career in this booming industry.
The ACSE Private Cloud Training Delhi course is divided into three terms. Each term is designed to prepare you for the most in-demand skills & technical knowledge & give you the required edge in the IT industry.
- Fundamentals of computer hardware & networking
- PC configuration & troubleshooting
- Working with Windows operating system
- Fundamentals of Red Hat system administration
- Configuring a network infrastructure
- Advanced Red Hat system administrationr
- Windows server administration
- Advanced Windows server services configuration
- Red Hat security administration
- Routing technology
- Core solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server
- Introduction to cloud computing
- Designing & implementing a Windows-based server infrastructure
- Implementing a Windows-based advanced server infrastructure
- Private cloud configuration
- Monitoring a private cloud system
Job/ Career options
- Hardware engineer
- Helpdesk executive
- PC support executive
- Tech support executive
- Network & System administrator
- Cloud engineer
10+2, undergraduates/ graduates/ anyone looking to make a career in IT
The ACSE Private Cloud Training Delhi is a 12-month course. Classes are typically held 2 hours a day, 6 days a week.