Aptech Certified Professional in Cabin Crew
Aptech’s professional course prepares you for the most glamorous profession in the aviation industry. Become a trained cabin crew professional with domestic & international airlines.
The number of air passengers in India is expected to be 450 million by 2020*. All these air passengers require the assistance of trained cabin crew professionals for right guidance and a safe journey. Keeping this demand in mind, Aptech provides you complete, in-depth training in all aspects of flying & cabin crew responsibilities.
The course offers in-depth knowledge about a wide range of subjects including communication skills, personality development, in-flight services, safety & security, and presentation skills.
- Language enhancement – Mechanics of grammar
- Language enhancement – Phonetics and ESL
- Persona management
- Inflight service
- Inflight safety & security
- Soft skills
- Presentation & communication skills
How to join / eligibility
To join this career-building course, you need class 12 in any subject. In addition you should meet the following criteria:
- Age – 18-24 years old
- Height – 5 feet & above (Female)/ 5.5 feet & above (Male)
- Weight in proportion to height
- Good eyesight
- Proficiency in English
- Improve your presentation & communication skills, and learn various makeup techniques & hairstyles
- Be job ready with the help of mock interview sessions
- Understand the principles of aviation, passenger handling & airport management
- Quickly complete the course using fast-track option
- Get 100% job placement assistance#
- Gain job-skills for careers in Indian & international airlines
As a cabin crew member, you will ensure the safety and comfort of passengers during an airline flight. You will also be responsible for briefing the passengers on safety standards specific to the aircraft in a safety demonstration.
As a passenger handling executive, you ensure smooth check-in, luggage transfer & ticket services for customers. The good service that you provide adds to the goodwill of the airline.
Baggage handlers ensure that the passengers’ luggage arrives according to its final destination tag, on time. You will be responsible for sorting and stacking of baggage.
In Flight Service & Security
In-flight service & security job includes hazard identification, occurrence reporting, risk management, and safety assurance. It is your duty to ensure overall safety & security of the passengers & staff members in the flight.
As an airline customer service agent, you will be responsible for making sure that passengers and their luggage safely board the right aircraft at the right time. You need to give passengers a warm welcome and ensure a positive experience