PROFESSIONAL IN RETAIL
We at Aptech Malviya Nagar provide a training program in professional-in-retail for students who want to upgrade their skill set and enhance their worth in the industry. We provide an extensive training program designed by experts of the retail industry and develop students according to the present industry standards. The program is structured in a way that it provides our students with the latest of the techniques and advancements which are in practice.
The retail industry is one of the fastest growing industries in India, with worth of nearly US$ 350 billion. The industry is estimated to hire approx. 2 million people and is expected to grow at a rate of 20% over the next 5 years whereas organised retail in small cities is growing at a rate of 50% to 60% annually. Thus creating a lot of job opportunities for professionals in retail industry with the right qualifications.
The retail sector in India is growing through a phase of change and thus requires a professional with the right education to adapt and thus take on the role of future retailers and thus earn high remunerations.
The course in retail is an excitement, electrifying program that combines a lot of practical learning with classroom lessons. You will study various features of retail operations such as setting up customer handling retail store and brand building.
- Foreign exchange
- Inside a retail store
- Retail store success
- Setting up a retail store
- Building a retail brand
- Understanding the retailer
- Customer orientation in the retail industry
How to join / eligibility
To join this job- oriented course, you require class 12 or 10+2 in Science, Arts, Commerce or any other field. A 3-year diploma in engineering or other field, from a state board of technical education, is also accepted.
- 100% job placement assistance
- Quickly complete the course using fast-track option
- Get complete knowledge of latest trends in Indian & international retail market
- Learn store placement, store layouts & merchandising, inventory management, and branding
- Understand retail growth cycle, the importance of customer orientation, e-retail, and customer satisfaction & customer delight
- Gain job-skills for careers at Indian & international airport retail stores, shopping malls, brand outlets and all related industries.
Retail Store Executive
As a retail store executive, you will look out of the daily operations of the store such as dealing with customers and answering their queries, selling products, and handling payments.
Retail Operations Manager
Your job role includes setting sales objectives, planning employee schedules, inventory analysis, and determining merchandise layouts.