HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT TRAINING
One of the most dynamic industries in the world is the hospitality industry and is growing rapidly year on year. We at Aptech Malviya Nagar institute provide aspirants a course in hospitality management. We provide high quality education at our state of the art institute, thus preparing future managers of the hospitality industry.
The phenomenal growth in the hospitality management sector assures a lot of job opportunities in the nearby future for students taking on the hospitality management industry as their field of expertise. We are one of the most reputed institutes in the hospitality sector; our faculty are well versed with every aspect of the industry and thus provide an up-to-date curriculum to students teaching them the right and the latest skills of the trade.
A career in the hospitality industry includes opportunities for students in various different fields as well:
- Events in (Sporting, Cultural, Concerts, Exhibitions)
- Conferences, Banqueting, Theme parks and attractions, Restaurants, Catering
- Resorts ( Golf, Ski, Beach, Spa)
- Transportation hospitality (Airlines, Cruise liners)
Having knowledge of the hospitality management industry can pave the way for aspirants in the dynamic and international hospitality industry with exciting job profiles and high remunerations.
This course is an excitement, thrilling program that combines a lot of practical learning with classroom lessons. You will get an ability to practice with your classmates & friends and grow the exact skills through close interface with the faculty.
- Soft skills
- Food & beverage service
- Accommodation operations
- Customer service for global clientele
- Fundamentals of management & hotel accounting
How to join / eligibility
To join this job- oriented course, you require class 12 in any subject. You must be confident in the English language. In addition you should assemble the following criteria:
- Good eyesight
- Age – 18-24 years old
- Proficiency in English
- Weight in proportion to height
- Height – 5 feet & above (Female)/ 5.5 feet & above (Male)
Hospitality Management Training Course Highlights
- Learn all aspects of hotel management – including staffing, departmental organisation, financial performance & operations, and menu planning
- Improve your communication & soft skills. Understand & practice grooming etiquettes required for jobs in the hospitality industry
- Quickly complete the course using fast-track option
- Get 100% job placement assistance
Front Office Assistant
As a front office assistant, your responsibility include managing visitor registering & assigning rooms,check-ins & check-outs at hotels, coordinating the room condition updates with the housekeeping department and administration the phone calls.
You will get list of rooms to be cleaned instantaneously & list of probable check-outs or discharges to arrange work assignments, assign housekeeping staff their duties, and confirm that the cleanliness standards are meet.
Food & Beverages Executive
You will watch out of all every day operations pertaining to customers’ dining experience at a hotel – such as inventory management, health and safety regulations, quality control and customer service.
Food Production Executive
Your occupation role includes preparing a correct timetable of food production, and ensuring that the production meets health, hygiene & quality standards set by the food industry, corporation, & government agencies.
Guest Relationship Officer
The task of the guest relationship officer is to offer a high level of support and information to visitors at the hotel’s front desk and handle enquiries involving to reservations.