AIRPORT TERMINAL OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM COURSES
We at Aptech Malviya Nagar provide a training program to individuals who want to make a career in the field of aviation. We provide training course under the name of airport terminal operations management system to aspirants who want to develop their skills and thus secure their future in the rapidly growing industry of aviation while earning lucrative salaries and working in an international standard environment.
This program of airport terminal operations management system is structured by our faculty members who have worked with every major domestic and international airlines.
This course is designed in such a well balanced way that it makes an individual learn various skills by the end of the course such as:
- Passenger terminal concepts, functions and areas
- The standard operating procedures in managing an efficient airport
- The key drivers of customer satisfaction and for improvement in airport terminal operations
- Understanding of the complexities of running an airport terminal
- Common challenges faced by terminal managers
Aptech Malviya Nagar institute affords specialized learning opportunities by practical learning sessions and combining classroom lessons. The course in airport terminal operations and management system prepare you with industrial job-skills and prepares you for jobs in the thrilling aviation industry.
The course curriculum includes:
- Soft skills
- Aviation operations
- Principles of aviation
- Persona management
- Customer service for global clientele
- Resource management at airports
The course curriculum includes:
- Airport systems
- Air traffic control
- Ancillary services
- Passenger handling
- Security & legislation
- Airline & airport organization
How to join / eligibility
To join this job- oriented course, you want to be a graduate in any discipline. A 3-year diploma in engineering or other field, from a state board of technical education, is also accepted.
- Recognize the responsibilities and role allied with human resource at the airport, elements of trim, fuel-efficiency and the functionality of the load sheet.
- Increase in-depth knowledge of the principles & operational procedures of the aviation industry
- Achieve job-skills for careers in airport management, passenger handling and airport operations
- Develop your communication,presentation and soft skills
- Rapidly complete the course using fast-track option
- Get 100% job placement support
Airport Terminal Officers
The airport terminal officers are liable for facility and ground maintenance, terminal operations & security and airport accounting. They also handle official compliance matters including operating agreements, regulations, airport rules and standard operating procedures.
The tasks of ramp officers include arranging and assembling cargo & baggage in the aircraft, off-loading and on-loading luggage, and using pushback tugs to press on the aircraft backwards for preservation.
As an aviation safety officer, you are expected to execute a range of responsibility designed to make sure the security and safety of passengers & staff at the airport & airlines. Your tasks contain screening of passengers, check-in bags,carry-on bags, and airport & aircraft searches.
As a passenger handling manager, you make sure ticket services, smooth check-in and baggage convey for customers. The good service that you offer adds to the goodwill of the airline.
As a cargo officer, you will be liable for secure and timely movement of all cargo. You may supervise and manage the loading, unloading and staging of aircraft bags and cargo.
Station officers are in domination of the aircraft parking through flight transitions. It is your job to follow airport guidelines and assemble pre-flight planning such as aircraft cabin cleaning services, flight catering logistics and administrative supports to the crew.