WHY APTECH COMPUTER EDUCATION?
Aptech Malviya Nagar Computer Education is the pioneer in IT education with about 29 years of IT training experience. It has successfully created over 7 million professionals in over 40 countries.Aptech Computer Education prepares students to be a part of this growing industry through its courses, partnerships with Technology Corporations like Red Hat, Microsoft, Oracle & a variety of placement assistance activities.
WIDE RANGE OF COURSES
Aptech Malviya Nagar Center offers a variety of courses – technology courses for IT students, career programs for students wanting to enter the IT sector, certification courses for IT professionals to enhance their career and basic IT programs for school students, housewives/senior citizens etc.
Class timings are such that even working people can attend courses as per their convenience.
WORLD CLASS EDUCATION
Aptech Computer Education ensures quality training to its students to prepare them for IT careers. Here’s how:
Latest industry-relevant courses
We design our curriculum in line with latest trends in technology after careful market study.
Aptech courses are taught by experienced & certified faculty. All our trainers upgrade their technical skills constantly to maintain their expertise & knowledge.
Aptech Computer Education has partnerships with Microsoft, Red Hat & Oracle, which gives you access to their official curriculum.
Aptech Computer Education encourages industry-student connect through events such as Evolve, Techno Minds, job placements workshops, job fairs, seminars, etc to encourage student-industry interaction & to prepare you for job interviews.
JOBS IN IT INDUSTRY
- As per a Research and Markets report, the worldwide IT industry is anticipated to contact US $1,147 billion by 2017.
- According to a NASSCOM report, the Indian IT-BPM industry is relied upon to include income of US $13-14 billion to the current income of US $118 billion by 2015.
- The e-trade space is relied upon to develop at the rate of 20-25% throughout the following three years, prompting no less than 150,000 extra jobs.
- According to NASSCOM HR Summit 2010, IT and BPO segment are set to include 30 million new employments by 2020.
- As per a Payscale report, a prepared and gifted IT expert can win anyplace between Rs 6-20 lakhs for every year.